Romantic Srilanka Holiday
- Kandy (1N) —> Nuwara Eliya (1N) —> Bentota (2N) —> Colombo (1N)
Welcome to the charming and exiting world of Karnataka. In this package visit coorg (also known as kodagu) a hill station famous for its coffee plantations. Coorg is renowned as the “Scotland of India” due to its majestic beauty and cool ambiance of the hill station. From coorg drive down to south indias most popular hill station of ooty called queen of hills. This package then takes you to on a journey on an impressive tour of royal heritage in the city of mysore.
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HOLIDAY
- Visit the Tooth Relic temple in Kandy and Royal Botonical Garden
- Visit the Premier Hill Resort and Tea Plantations of Nuwara Eliya
- Enjoy water sports in Bentota
POPULAR SRI LANKA QUOTES
Sri Lanka is very special island that travellers, from Sinbad to Marco Polo, dreamed about. A place where the contours of the land itself forms a kind of sinewy poetry.
- All our holidays include superior accommodations providing the best in comfort and are located in scenic locations with highest rated services of hospitality
Please get in touch by filling the form and receive instant quote and travel planning advice from our Sri Lanka Holiday experts
- Accommodation in Deluxe double room on twin sharing basis
- Airport / Transfers, Parking & Toll Charges
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary in Air conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English Speaking National Guide
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa
- Personal expenses like telephone, laundry, Camera charges, portage is excluded
- Lunch & Dinner
- Items not specified in inclusions and Itinerary
- Early Check in and late check out costs is excluded and subject to availability
- Any additional unforeseen expenses
- For Cancellations made before 30 days from the start of tour date, 50% of tour cost is applicable as cancellation fee.
- For Cancellations made within 30 days from the start of tour date, 100% of tour cost is applicable as cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government regulations, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such a situation the operator will try to provide alternative sightseeing option. No refund will be provided for cancelled activity.
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gift package and transfer service.
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit southern and Western Coasts with the hill regions is from December to March whereas the eastern coast is best visited form May to September
Can we Customize Sri Lanka Packages?
Yes. Our Sri Lanka Holiday Packages are completely customizable to match your tastes and interests.
The Official Currency of Sri Lanka is Sri Lankan Rupee.
Which are the popular UNESCO world heritage sites of Sri Lanka?
Kandy, Sigiriya, Dambula, Polanaruwa Anuradhapura Galle and Sinharaja Forest.
Note : The flights and hotel information provided here are indicative only and same or similar flights and hotels will be booked based on availability at the time of booking and prices will vary at the time of booking. The images are for illustration purposes only