Singapore Family Holiday
Welcome to the charming and exiting world of Karnataka. In this package visit coorg (also known as kodagu) a hill station famous for its coffee plantations. Coorg is renowned as the “Scotland of India” due to its majestic beauty and cool ambiance of the hill station. From coorg drive down to south indias most popular hill station of ooty called queen of hills. This package then takes you to on a journey on an impressive tour of royal heritage in the city of mysore.
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HOLIDAY
- Singapore City Tour and Night Safari
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Sentosa Fun Pass
POPULAR SINGAPORE QUOTES
I was very impressed with the street food of Singapore. I was very impressed with the dishes that they did.
- All our holidays include superior accommodations providing the best in comfort and are located in scenic locations with highest rated services of hospitality
Please get in touch by filling the form and receive instant quote and travel planning advice from our Singapore Holiday Planners
- Accommodation in AC Deluxe double room on twin sharing basis
- Airport / Transfers, Parking & Toll Charges
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary in Air conditioned vehicle
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa
- Personal expenses like telephone, laundry, Camera charges, portage is excluded
- Tips and Entrance Fees to Monuments and Museums
- Lunch & Dinner
- Items not specified in inclusions and Itinerary
- Early Check in and late check out costs is excluded and subject to availability
- Any additional unforeseen expenses
- For Cancellations made before 30 days from the start of tour date, 50% of tour cost is applicable as cancellation fee.
- For Cancellations made within 30 days from the start of tour date, 100% of tour cost is applicable as cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government regulations, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such a situation the operator will try to provide alternative sightseeing option. No refund will be provided for cancelled activity.
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gift package and transfer service.
Best Time To Visit
Singapore is a year round destination but the best months to travel is from February to April
Can we Customize Singapore Packages?
Yes. Our Singapore Holiday Packages are completely customizable to match your tastes and interests.
The Official Currency of Singapore is Singapore Dollar.
Which are the popular attractions in Singapore?
Some of the most popular attractions to visit in Singapore are
- Sentosa Island
- Gardens by the Bay
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Singapore Night Safari
- Jurong Bird Park
- Marina Bay Sands
Note : The flights and hotel information provided here are indicative only and same or similar flights and hotels will be booked based on availability at the time of booking and prices will vary at the time of booking. The images are for illustration purposes only