Spain Sampler with Paris
- Madrid (3N) —> Barcelona(2N) —> Paris (3N)
Welcome to the charming and exiting world of Karnataka. In this package visit coorg (also known as kodagu) a hill station famous for its coffee plantations. Coorg is renowned as the “Scotland of India” due to its majestic beauty and cool ambiance of the hill station. From coorg drive down to south indias most popular hill station of ooty called queen of hills. This package then takes you to on a journey on an impressive tour of royal heritage in the city of mysore.
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HOLIDAY
- Guided Madrid Sightseeing
- Euro Rail Journey from Barcelona to Paris
- Skip the Line Eiffel tower sightseeing till 2nd floor.
POPULAR SPAIN QUOTES
- All our holidays include superior accommodations providing the best in comfort and are located in scenic locations with highest rated services of hospitality
Please get in touch by filling the form and receive instant quote and travel planning advice from our Europe holiday experts
- Accommodation in Deluxe double room on twin sharing basis
- Airport / Train Station Transfers
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary in Hop on Hop off vehicle
- Eurail Standard Class Tickets from Barcelona to Paris
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa
- Personal expenses like telephone, laundry, Camera charges, portage is excluded
- Entrance Fee to Sites
- Lunch & Dinner
- Items not specified in inclusions and Itinerary
- Early Check in and late check out costs is excluded and subject to availability
- Any additional unforeseen expenses
- For Cancellations made before 30 days from the start of tour date, 50% of tour cost is applicable as cancellation fee.
- For Cancellations made within 30 days from the start of tour date, 100% of tour cost is applicable as cancellation fee.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government regulations, certain activities or sightseeing may be cancelled and in such a situation the operator will try to provide alternative sightseeing option. No refund will be provided for cancelled activity.
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gift package and transfer service.
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit Spain and Paris is during the months of March to May.
Can we Customize Europe Packages?
Yes. Our Europe Packages are completely customizable to match your tastes and interests. You can extend your stay by adding additional nights and other optional tours to your holiday package
The Official Currency of Sapin and France is Euro.
Which are the popular Sightseeings in Paris?
Some of the Popular Sightseeing’s in Paris include ascent of the Eiffel Tower and views of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Champs Elysess.
Note : The flights and hotel information provided here are indicative only and same or similar flights and hotels will be booked based on availability at the time of booking and prices will vary at the time of booking. The images are for illustration purposes only