Enchanting Kerala Holidays
- Cochin —> Munnar (2N) —> Thekkady (1N) —> Alleppey (1N)
Escape to Gods own country for a blissful experience with this 4 Night 5 Days kerala holiday. Enjoy two days in the picturesque township of Munnar and spend a day in the wild in the town of thekkady. Take a backwater boat ride in the warm and sunny town of alleppey. This tour lets you take a glance at the beautiful tea gardens, wildlife sanctuary and numerous sightseeing opportunists which the landscape has to offer.
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HOLIDAY
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park
- Boating in Mattupetty Dam
- Visit to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
POPULAR KERALA QUOTES
- All our holidays include superior accommodations providing the best in comfort and are located in scenic locations with highest rated services of hospitality
Please get in touch by filling the form and receive instant quote and travel planning advice from our kerala destination experts
Day 1 : Cochin
Pick up from Cochin Airport / Railway station and transfer to picturesque township of Munnar, famous for tea estates. Sprawling tea plantations, picture-perfect towns and winding lanes make this a popular holiday destination.
Day 2 : Munnar
Full day sightseeing of Munnar which includes Rajamalai ( Eravikulam National Park ) , Mattupetty Dam , Boating in Dam , Shooting point , Eco Point , Kundale Lake and Tea Museum. Overnight stay in munnar
Day 3 : Thekkady
Today transfer you to Thekkady, the venue of the famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, spread out over an area of 777 sq km, the sanctuary boasts of a splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar dam.
Day 4 : Alleppey
After Breakfast transfer to Alleppey - The Venice of East . Proceed for the sightseeing of Alleppey Town, Shopping , Mullakkal temple , Jain Temple . Optional Activities can be taken like boating in Alleppey backwaters.
Day 5 : Cochin
Today visit alleppey beach, spend some time & continue sightseeing of Fort Kochi, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Marine Drive & M G Road for shopping & then transfer to airport to proceed with your onward journey.
Click here to Book Fascinating Kerala Package of 5 Days and 4 Nights or call us @ 97420 55443 to customize and plan your holidays. We assure you a great itinerary with cozy beds and exciting sightseeing for an unforgettable holiday experience
- Accommodation in Ac double room on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary in chauffer driven AC vehicle
- One hour boat cruise at alleppey
- Air fare
- Personal expenses like telephone, laundry is excluded
- Items not specified in inclusions and Itinerary
- Entry tickets to all monuments and parks
- Early Check in and late check out costs is excluded and subject to availability
- Any additional unforeseen expenses
- Cancellation before 60 days 15% of the tour cost
- Cancellation before 46 -59 days 25% of the tour cost
- Cancellation before 31 – 45 days 35% of the tour cost
- No Refund on Cancellation before 30 days
MAJOR ATTRACTIONS IN KERALA
The Green paradise is nestled among the mountains of western ghats forming the bored world of the greener part of Kerala. Clean and pristine this land is filled with history and culture. This verdant hill station is full of plantations, forests and wildlife.
Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range a former resort for the British Raj elite. It is surrounded by rolling hills dotted with tea plantations. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri thar, is home to the lakkam waterfalls and numerous hiking trails
Thekkady is the location of the Periyar National Park, which is an important tourist attraction. The sanctuary is famous for its dense evergreen, semi – evergreen , moist deciduoud forests and savanna grass lands. It is home to heards of elephants, sambar, tigers, gaur and nilgiri langurs.
Alappuzha isa city onthe laccadive Sea and is best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beachis the site ofthe 19th Century Alappuzha lighthouse. Punnamadu lakes snake boat races are a well known annual event.
Note : The flights and hotel information provided here are indicative only and same or similar flights and hotels will be booked based on availability at the time of booking and prices will vary at the time of booking. The images are for illustration purposes only